MOBILE BUSINESS Hub
Introducing the Business HUB an integrated, intuitive mobile content enablement platform that that automatically delivers the content that a mobile workforce needs to do their job, organised in the context required for their role or task, provided in the right time-frame directly to their mobile device, with all the automation and productivity tools needed to work with content.
The Business HUB enables sales and service organisations better engage customers with content, allowing them to sell and service more.
Content Control Panel
Everything you need to access, customise, present, collaborate & share content while on a mobile device in one integrated, intuitive platform.
- Automatically “push” the most recent & relevant content to a user’s mobile device.
- All the tools to create, customise, annotate & share content.
- Work with content on or offline, on any mobile device or desktop.
- Capture data & automate manual processes with interactive forms.
- A customisable user interface (layout, colours, logos, fonts).
Incredible User Experience
The HUB delivers an incredible user experience that ensures rapid user adoption.
- Render any type of content with complete fidelity on any device.
- Present & share content in new & more impactful ways.
- Powerful content search, subscribe & collaboration capabilities.
- Workspace for users to access & work with content from personal repositories.
For users on the web, Sublime provides a consumer-app, like user experience for both content publishers and content viewers. Created in a native, dynamic and responsive design, the Business HUB brings the benefits of secure, controlled content enablement to everybody in the enterprise using a web browser. Users can view content published to them, share, edit, annotate and more – all from their web browser.
Superior Content Experience
Automatically deliver the right content to the right mobile device users, regardless of where the asset resides, directly to their mobile device. Content is organised based on relevant attributes and renders with complete fidelity on any mobile device.
- Organise & deliver content based on relevant attributes.
(role/group, task, event, date/time, location, customer type, stage in a process & more).
- Sync content changes from a repository directly to a user’s mobile device.
- Set size limits for how much space content can take up, on a user’s device.
- Controlled authoring so users can only add, edit, delete or modify content within approved areas.
- Identify under-utilised assets that need to be optimised or to be archived.
Our visual search technology allows additional graphic elements to be added to a content structure. Users can not only search through their content, inside files, rich media descriptions and metadata but also through internet feeds and people information.
Complete Content Security
The mobile Business HUB offers the most comprehensive security on the market that will meet the needs of the most stringent IT security teams.
- Role-based access controls
- Content governance controls
- 256-bit data encryption (AES)
- Mobile device whitelisting & remote content wipe
- Integration with LDAP & Microsoft Active Directory
- Single sign-on & SMAL support
Measurement & Analytics
Sublime’s Content Intelligence System provides visibility & fine-grained measurement of your material's utilisation as well as intelligence for content that is most relevant given a number of attributes such as a mobile user’s role, association, a company’s particular industry or customer type or asset that’s best used at a specific stage in a process, time, location & more.
- Detailed measurement & reporting of content used in customer engagement
- Automated posting of content activities in CRM record
- Measure the financial impact of content on sales opportunities & revenue
- Gain visibility into the content that experts use & share the knowledge across the entire team
Powerful Communications Hub
Extend your communications capabilities. You now can send secure messages between individual users or entire groups, real-time video and audio chatting, linking content to social networks, on-the-fly presentation broadcasting to remote meeting participants as well as the ability to subscribe and follow specific Business HUB users and content in the system.
Integrate with your current systems. By implementing Business HUB, Sublime can integrate your content wherever it lives, including your content management system, CRM, intranet, file servers, or cloud-based solutions. Share content out to your mobile workforce, and collect valuable information in the field.
Out-of-the-box integration for:
- Adobe CQ5/AEM
- Amazon Web Services S3
- CMIS/ECM Systems
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
(for Office 365)
- Microsoft OneDrive
& OneDrive for Business
- Oracle/Siebel & CRM On Demand
- SMB/Windows File Shares
- SugarSync & More
Data integration to back-office systems:
- Rest-based API
- Data export (CSV)
Aggregate, OrganiSe & Deliver Content No Matter Where It Resides
You can access, correlate & automatically deliver any type of content to your mobile workforce’s devices from a multitude of different content repositories. Sublime provide out-of-the-box Business HUB integration for the following repositories, but with our Rest-based API and CSV data export, you can integrate nearly any system where your organisation’s content exists.
- IBM Fiberlink
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Amazon S3
- Apple iCloud
- Azure Storage
- Barracuda Copy
- Citrix ShareFile
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive For Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 365
Enterprise Content Management
- Adobe CQ
- EMC Documentum
- IBM FileNet
- MS SharePoint
- SMB (Window File Shares)
LDAP & SAML
- Microsoft ActiveDirectory
- Novell eDirectory
- SAML 2.0
- Apple OS X
- Microsoft Windows
Enabling Business Mobility
Sublime's Business HUB is the market’s leading mobile content and sales enablement platform that has transformed what can now be accomplished on a mobile device.
Take it for a test DriE
To request a demo from one of Sublime's product experts, please fill out this form, and we will arrange a date and time that is convenient for you to discover how the Business HUB will digitaly transform your organisation.